X-mini Forum
Welcome Guest   [Register]  [Login]
 Subject :I've seen many reviews... but.. 21-11-2021 20:22:16 
power911
Topic : I've seen many reviews... but

So yea. Many reviews of the X-Mini Happy shows only the main product.

For some people like me always wondered how good is the accessories that comes with it

I always wondered how good is the earphone supplied with it and the pouch quality

IP Logged
 Subject :Make full use of the BXS feature in all X-Mini product.. 21-11-2021 20:19:36 
power911
Topic : Make full use of the BXS feature in all X-Mini product

The BXS technology is great. However,it still does not provide serious deep sounding bass like a real woofer does.

The bass is still as dry as a tiny speaker.

Since the BXS feature causes the whole speaker unit to shake quite a bit, an Idea came into my mind and it works.

The surface where you put your speaker plays a very important role as a passive subwoofer.

Having your speaker on a corrugated cardboard box enhances it's bass at least 10X

Box size affects it's performance too

so... Bigger Box=More Bass

You'll get real serious bass out of it without having an external subwoofer to play with it.

Experiment yourself to see which surface provides better sounding platform.

-Marble surface gives out crisp clear trebles with a lean bass

-Pillowed surface or carpets dampen everything out,giving pleasant mids for clear vocals

-Car hood gives out metallic bass, suitable for hardcore electric guitar songs

Though you won't get heart thumping bass but still the bass is present and it is more than enough for average listening. It enhances the sound and make it more full bodied.

Highly Recommended to give it a try

IP Logged
 Subject :x-mini happy review.. 22-10-2021 11:49:23 
subakuryu

Forum : Under The Sun
Topic : x-mini happy review

I made a recent video overlook of the X-mini happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiyGh7q6vsw

enjoy!

IP Logged
 Subject :Re:X-Mini II Charging Issue.. 12-10-2021 01:27:27 
max
Topic : X-Mini II Charging Issue

Dear Metrix, have a read of this Knowledgebase article on charging problems.

When you buy the X-mini, you must check it before you buy it. Our products contain a Li-ion battery and this, like all products, run out of battery after not being used for long.
IP Logged
 Subject :X-Mini II Charging Issue.. 18-09-2021 04:36:06 
metrix
Topic : X-Mini II Charging Issue

Hello there :)

Can you guys help me with this?

I recently bought a X-mini II in a local store in Spain when I was on vacation and I was really happy with my acquisition but the first thing I noticed when I opened the box, was the fact that the speaker came out without any charge, so when I switched the button to ON the blue led didn't showed up (obviously). Wasn't the speaker supposed to come fully charged from factory?

Since then, I started to wonder myself if the speaker had a technical issue, but I went home and leaved it charging in the laptop with the cables provided in the box... 2.5 Hours passed and the Led was still Red...

I turned off the computer and in the next morning I leaved it charging again, this time for about four hours. Conclusion, after 6 hours of charging the blue led finally showed up. Yesterday e ran out of battery and it took again 6/7 hours to be fully charged.

This is quite annoying because it takes a LOT more time than it should take to charge :/   I Would like to hear any advice from you to solve this situation.

Best Regards ;)

IP Logged
 Subject :Re:1st.. 05-07-2022 09:49:53 

Topic : 1st

fool
IP Logged
 Subject :Turning on the x-mini Happy with the volume down.. 26-06-2022 15:50:39 
nogonzo
Topic : Turning on the x-mini Happy with the volume down

The Happy turns on at full blast, but this is bad for the speaker. My work around is as follows:

As soon as you turn it on, press the mute button before the light starts flashing red. You have about 3 sec. Now turn the vol down for 5 sec and unmute.

Enjoy!

IP Logged
Last Edited On: 26-06-2022 15:55:16 By nogonzo for the Reason added time
 Subject :Re:1st.. 21-06-2022 23:09:26 

Go Victor!
IP Logged
 Subject :1st.. 17-06-2022 09:51:41 
Victor